Tracker is a software program that captures process and file access events for provenance data. The event logs are collected in an intermediate data storage, and a user can browse and manipulate them. You can follow below instructions to install and run the program.
You can view and manipulate event logs captured by Tracker on LogViewer.
Quick Start Guide
- Download the distribution available on your platform.
- Install the distribution. You may need to see the requirements.
- Configure platform-specific policy settings: Audit Policy for Windows, audit for Linux and OSX.
- Make sure tracker.conf is ready before the program runs. You may use the one included in the distribution. For details, see configuration.
- Run the program as administrator. For console mode, see Console Mode.
- Use your PROV Storage login credentials for authentication.